How to get high DA backlinks

AND GET THEM INDEXED....

So, this post is all about generating high DA back links for your site. What I have done is included a list of back links that I have set up for my business, Improve Marketing. Each of these links is either auto generated, such as Similar Web or Companies in the UK or social media profiles. Here's that link to Similar Web. You can also add your own should you want too. 

http://www.snntv.com/story/40229867/the-definitive-guide-to-starting-your-own-marketing-pr-or-advertising-business
http://www.doublet973.com/story/40229867/the-definitive-guide-to-starting-your-own-marketing-pr-or-advertising-business

My objective here is three fold. I want to create a juicy back link from one of these sources, I want to create a citation whereby my name, address and phone number are published online and I also want to get these links indexed.


So nearly a year ago I created these links, as yet none of then have been indexed. Why? Because Google hasn't gotten around to it yet. So what I have to do is try and force that indexation. By using this old blogger blog (a Google product), then submitting the page to Search Console I hope to get this page and in turn the links included on it finally indexed. 

Here's some more of those links, these are top ranked directories for the UK.
I have also set up some profiles, profile links aren't hugely powerful but they really do add diversity to your link building strategy as well as claim the profiles so that you can not get any hitchhikers or squatters taking over profiles that you may need later on. 


Finally some other high DA sources of links.. 


So this post is going live on the 18th March. I will submit this page to Search Console today and let you know how the indexation gets on. Hopefully the time setting up or finding these back links will be worth it. I'll report back in a later post and let you know how we got on. 

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment